Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by acm <an...@boeing.com> on 2006/08/25 18:13:17 UTC

http-binding example fails

I'm running the http-binding example on the M2 release, changing the
URLEndpoint to a local SOAP web service (I can't test the example because of
a proxy).  I get this exception when I try to run it:

org.apache.axiom.om.OMException: SOAPEnvelope must contain a body element
which is either first or second child element of the SOAPEnvelope.

This example worked in the older builds.  I also noticed the latest SNAPSHOT
doesn't have this example anymore.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
andrew

Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.