Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Yu <li...@apache.org> on 2022/06/13 16:00:00 UTC

Pulsar Documentation Guides

Hi team,

This is a soft reminder:

If you make contributions to Pulsar documentation, please follow these
guides to improve your PR quality and get your PR merged quickly.

- Pulsar Documentation Writing Style Guide [1]
- Pulsar Documentation Writing Syntax Guide [2]
- Pulsar Documentation Preview Guide [3]
- Pulsar Documentation Label Guide [4]
- Pulsar Pull Request Naming Convention Guide [5]
- Pulsar Design Style Guide [6]

I'm continuously updating these guides and working on the documentation
contribution guide. Stay tuned!

Feel free to comment, thank you!

[1]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lc5j4RtuLIzlEYCBo97AC8-U_3Erzs_lxpkDuseU0n4/edit#
[2]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12De2btkDHQVaqUlHjTqERmroMLKGhHdiC7rEttFTyqc/edit#
[3]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wszdtMRo6MhKbVaggPK7_bnKaC4TewuT--GWZZxJNGg/edit#heading=h.tng8x5vsxlpi
[4]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Qw7LHQdXWBW9t2-r-A7QdFDBwmZh6ytB4guwMoXHqc0/edit#
[5]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1d8Pw6ZbWk-_pCKdOmdvx9rnhPiyuxwq60_TrD68d7BA/edit#heading=h.wu6ygjne8e35
[6]
https://docs.google.com/document/d/16Hp7Sc86MQtL0m8fc2w_TrcKXAuglwRwHmdmwfk00mI/edit#heading=h.b8ogodj5sj0

Yu

Re: Pulsar Documentation Guides

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi all,

Thanks for your feedback!

These guides are all available on the Pulsar contribution page [1] and
Pulsar readme [2]. The tip is a quick workaround to let everyone access and
use them.

These guides are WIP and continuously improved. I'll make them as parts of
the website and on project-managed resources once they are
"more" finalized.

[1] https://pulsar.apache.org/contributing/
[2] https://github.com/apache/pulsar#documentation-1

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.