Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "julian+activemq@dotr.com" <ju...@dotr.com> on 2011/08/23 08:51:07 UTC

Sending binary message to stomp client

I have a producer that polls an email inbox, and sends any new messages into
a queue. This queue has a stomp consumer.

for plain text emails, this works just fine. All headers are received, and
the body of the email is the body of the inbound stomp message.

However, for multipart messages, all the stomp client receives is the
headers and en empty body. There is no content-length header on the stomp
header so I presume that the body was not sent as it is binary.

Is there any way of getting activeMQ to send either plain-text stomp
messages, or binary messages as and when required ?