Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/16 21:31:29 UTC

Moving the svn repo has broken the build

Moving the svn repo has actually caused the build to break, because one of
our maven repo is hosted in our subversion tree which has moved.
I don't really see any other solution than releasing 3.1.3 and 3.2.1 asap,
but if someone has a better idea, please speak ...

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: Moving the svn repo has broken the build

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
On Nov 19, 2007 9:44 AM, Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be> wrote:

> Guillaume,
>
> I don't think the svn:external can help us here.  I used to use this to
> include common ant build scripts in projects, but I seem to recall that
> browsing to the 'svn:external'ized directory only shows the empty
> directory.  It's only the svn client that starts a second checkout when
> it encounters such a directory.
>
> BTW, with the shutdown hook problem (SM-1132) in ServiceMix 3.2, it
> might be a good idea to do a 3.2.1 release soon anyway...

Yeah, right.
I'll do that this week.

--
Cheers,