Posted to users@camel.apache.org by raulsperoni <ra...@mgcoders.uy> on 2016/10/27 12:38:30 UTC

JpaConsumer endpoint not showing up in hawtio.

Hi, i'm using wildly-camel, camel 2.16.3, hawtio (1.4.60) comes really handy,
but i can't get routes with jpa consumer endpoint to appear in the list, in
fact i'm using direct channels to join the jpaconsumer route with the rest.

Do you have any idea why this is happening?

Here is an example...

//EventoPieza
jpaEventoPieza.setCamelContext(getContext());
jpaEventoPieza.setEntityType(EventoPieza.class);
jpaEventoPieza.setEntityManagerFactory(entityManagerFactory);
jpaEventoPieza.setTransactionManager(transactionManager);
jpaEventoPieza.setEndpointUriIfNotSpecified("jpa://archivoEventoPieza");
//Consumer
jpaEventoPieza.setConsumeDelete(false);
Map<String, Object> prop = new HashMap<>();
prop.put("delay", delay);
prop.put("namedQuery", "pieza.paraArchivar");
jpaEventoPieza.setConsumerProperties(prop);
jpaEventoPieza.setBackoffMultiplier(backoff_multiplier);
jpaEventoPieza.setBackoffIdleThreshold(backoff_threshold);
jpaEventoPieza.setMaximumResults(1000);

from(jpaEventoPieza).to("direct:archivarEventoPieza").autoStartup(isHabilitado());
        from("direct:archivarEventoPieza").routeId("A_" + id_prefix)
                .setHeader("key",
constant(Configuracion.GENERAL_ARCHIVO_OFFSET))....

Thanks!

Re: JpaConsumer endpoint not showing up in hawtio.

Posted by raulsperoni <ra...@mgcoders.uy>.
Sorry i'm asking again, what is the common use of the jpa component?

Posted by raulsperoni <ra...@mgcoders.uy>.
Ok i'll try with a newer version, anyway could you explain or show an example
of how do you use that component?

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yeah you can do that, but its not very often in use.

Try with a newer Camel release. 2.16.x is EOL.

On Mon, Oct 31, 2016 at 5:27 PM, raulsperoni <ra...@mgcoders.uy> wrote:
> I'm doing exactly that...creating the instance like you say.
>
> Sorry the ignorance, how am i supposed to do it?

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus

Re: JpaConsumer endpoint not showing up in hawtio.

Posted by raulsperoni <ra...@mgcoders.uy>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Are you creating the endpoint instance yourself eg do you do

JpaEndpoint jpaEventoPieza = new JpaEndpoint();

Its likely related to this fact if you create the endpoint instance yourself.

Also try upgrading Camel to a newer release.

On Thu, Oct 27, 2016 at 2:38 PM, raulsperoni <ra...@mgcoders.uy> wrote:
> Hi, i'm using wildly-camel, camel 2.16.3, hawtio (1.4.60) comes really handy,
> but i can't get routes with jpa consumer endpoint to appear in the list, in
> fact i'm using direct channels to join the jpaconsumer route with the rest.
>
> Do you have any idea why this is happening?
>
> Here is an example...
>
> //EventoPieza
> jpaEventoPieza.setCamelContext(getContext());
> jpaEventoPieza.setEntityType(EventoPieza.class);
> jpaEventoPieza.setEntityManagerFactory(entityManagerFactory);
> jpaEventoPieza.setTransactionManager(transactionManager);
> jpaEventoPieza.setEndpointUriIfNotSpecified("jpa://archivoEventoPieza");
> //Consumer
> jpaEventoPieza.setConsumeDelete(false);
> Map<String, Object> prop = new HashMap<>();
> prop.put("delay", delay);
> prop.put("namedQuery", "pieza.paraArchivar");
> jpaEventoPieza.setConsumerProperties(prop);
> jpaEventoPieza.setBackoffMultiplier(backoff_multiplier);
> jpaEventoPieza.setBackoffIdleThreshold(backoff_threshold);
> jpaEventoPieza.setMaximumResults(1000);
>
> from(jpaEventoPieza).to("direct:archivarEventoPieza").autoStartup(isHabilitado());
>         from("direct:archivarEventoPieza").routeId("A_" + id_prefix)
>                 .setHeader("key",
> constant(Configuracion.GENERAL_ARCHIVO_OFFSET))....
>

> Thanks!

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus