Posted to xmlbeans-dev@xml.apache.org by "Katzman, Anatoly" <An...@bmc.com> on 2004/02/01 06:32:59 UTC

RE: JDK 1.3.1 port status

Matt,

I prepared that list as part of a proposition to use XMLBeans in a
commercial product.
After all, it has been decided to drop the effort in favor of another
technology.
Anyway, I am glad to know the list is still useful.

Good luck

Anatoly

Posted by Matt Bishop <mb...@infowave.com>.
> Anyway, I am glad to know the list is still useful.
It is, thanks again.  One of the issues this list brings up is the use of
jakarta-commons jars to replace 1.4 functionality.  They should probably be
stored in v1/external, but how should they make it into the distro?  Should
they sit in build/lib or build/ar?

Another issue is where should the changes live.  Should there be a separate
1.3.1 src dir and build, or should the changes apply to the existing v1
source tree?

Matt

Re: JDK 1.3.1 port status

Posted by Matt Bishop <mb...@infowave.com>.