Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nicolas Guaneme <ni...@avisortech.com> on 2006/05/18 18:53:50 UTC

Help me!!

Hello, I have a Web Service... I done the deply on the Axis Serser....
when I try to do debug to my service...."I set teh breackpoint in the
SOAPImpl after the method.... " run the next step an always return to
the before line.... and I can't continue with the debug because no find
every class of axis.

All jars is it in my app and the server......

For example:

public class MPPWebServicesSOAPImpl implements
avisortech.www.com.co.MPPWebServices.MPPWebServices_Port{

this is teh declaration of my class, when run the debug stop in the
breackpoint..... ok.... but when I keypress the next step return to the
definition of de class........ and find classess the axis but never find
it.....

What do I do?

Thanks.