Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Farhaan Mohideen <fa...@opensource.lk> on 2004/12/03 12:35:01 UTC

TO DO wiki pages

Hi Guys;

I have created a general Axis C++ wiki page which has links to the 1.4, 1.5
To Do's and the wish list.
http://wiki.apache.org/ws/FrontPage/AxisC_2b_2b

Let's start updating these pages in future with possible features. Let's
also include the release plans here.

Regards
Farhaan

1.4 Alpha Release - cvs HEAD retagged (release1-4-alpha-cand2)

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.
Oops! sorry. the previous mail was erroneous. The tag name should have been

release1-4-alpha-cand2

sanjaya.

Posted by sanjaya singharage <sa...@opensource.lk>.

newbie question: null xmlns

Posted by Nadir Amra <am...@us.ibm.com>.
I am running a simple echo web service and given that I am a newbie with
this SOAP stuff (and I am reading the various resources out there), I was
wondering if off hande whether this is a valid response:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope
<soapenv:Body>
<getValueResponse xmlns="http://simpleTest">
  <getValueReturn xmlns="">What are you doing? Sent string from
pc</getValueReturn>
</getValueResponse>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

The AXIS-C code returns null for the value, and I am assuming that is
because xmlns is NULL string or do I need to go back and see what the
problem is, which may be related to running the code on an
ebcdic-based platform?

Thanks in advance