Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by David Crossley <cr...@indexgeo.com.au> on 2002/12/19 08:16:08 UTC

new entity-resolver jar

The xml-commons project is just about to release an
updated version of resolver.jar  I have been trying it
out on my local Linux system and everything is okay.

I have now committed it the 2.1-dev so would people
please try it on other platforms. If you suspect any
troubles then raise the verbosity for entity-resolver
in **/cocoon.xconf

Run 'build docs'

Run the webapp and try
localhost:8080/cocoon/documents/installing/tests.html

Run the webapp and try
localhost:8080/cocoon/samples/misc/catalog-demo

Run 'build test'
Beware. Other tests fail for me at
IOUtils testNormalizedFilename #8 before it gets to
the entity-resolver tests.

--David