Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by ".: Abhishek :." <ab...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/31 05:00:59 UTC

Number of pages crawled?

Hi folks,

 How do I get to know the number of pages Nutch has crawled?

 I see from the tutorial below,

http://today.java.net/pub/a/today/2006/01/10/introduction-to-nutch-1.html

 that the readdb gives the number of pages and urls. I am using Nutch 1.2
and I am unable to get the number of pages crawled using the readdb command.

I actually need to roughly calculate the time taken to crawl a single page,
so the number of pages would be great help.

Thanks,
Abhishek

Re: Number of pages crawled?

Posted by ".: Abhishek :." <ab...@gmail.com>.