Posted to ojb-user@db.apache.org by ed...@mgrinformatica.com.br on 2004/02/12 22:50:05 UTC

Delete object in 1-N relationship not setting referencing objects to null

Hi!

I have a new situation in my project. I've an object that is referenced by other
objects.
The relationship is 1->N.

When I delete the Object in 1 side, and the auto-delete if false, then I expect the N side
object
should be set to null in referencing field. This is not happening.

Is this a expected behaviour, or is needed some kind of config I lost?

In meantime, I've created a trigger in database to do this job, so it isn't a real
problem,
but I think it's should be managed by OJB.

Thanks for any tips,

Edson Richter