Posted to apreq-dev@httpd.apache.org by Joe Schaefer <jo...@sunstarsys.com> on 2005/06/06 16:40:22 UTC

Google's summer of code

Please read:

   http://code.google.com/summerofcode.html

The project I have in mind for apreq would be to write
parrot and python language bindings for libapreq2, ultimately
contributing them to trunk's glue/ directory.  There
are plenty of other projects folks could get involved
in at the ASF; interested students should check out
all the descriptions at

   http://wiki.apache.org/general/SummerOfCode2005

It'd be cool if there was a mod_perl project
listed there also, but I don't see anything there
at the moment and the deadline for listing them is
tomorrow (hint).

--
Joe Schaefer