Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Juergen Donnerstag <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/24 22:00:23 UTC

several tests are failing on trunk

is it just me were several tests on trunk are failing?

Juergen

Re: several tests are failing on trunk

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
yes. its for a good cause :)

-igor

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Back on the topic:

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Same here.

Posted by Major Péter <ma...@sch.bme.hu>.
Hi,

for me this is the build output:
Failed tests:

testLicenseHeaders(org.apache.wicket.util.license.ApacheLicenceHeaderTest)

Tests in error:
testDisabledBehaviorRequest(org.apache.wicket.BehaviorRequestTest)
testDisabled(org.apache.wicket.DisabledComponentTest)
testSubmitDisabledOuterForm(org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.FormSubmitTest)
testNoParametersCreatedForDisabledComponents(org.apache.wicket.util.tester.FormTesterTest)
testDisabledParent(org.apache.wicket.markup.html.form.FormParentDisabledRawInputTest)

Peter