Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by John Windberg <jw...@yahoo.com> on 2005/04/11 20:08:02 UTC

Re: .NET cred (I think I am so much closer...) Unbuffered entity enclosing request can not be repeated.

How do I create/set/use credentials?

Steps so far...

1. downloaded nightly build of axis
2. create eclipse project
3. added all axis libs to project
4. added xerces-2_5_0 libs to project
5. added junit libs to project
6. created ant task to generate via wsdl2java
(server is win2003/Sharepoint with MS sharepoint
services)
7. generated client classes
8. extracted client-config.wsdd
9. modified such with
org.apache.axis.transport.http.CommonsHTTPSender
as transport
10. run simplest method from test class
test1ListsSoapGetListCollection()

Console shows:
- Unable to find required classes
(javax.activation.DataHandler and
javax.mail.internet.MimeMultipart). Attachment support
is disabled.
- ntlm authentication scheme selected
- No credentials available for NTLM <any
realm>@iceland:80

junit error:
AxisFault
 faultCode: {http://xml.apache.org/axis/}HTTP
 faultSubcode:
 faultString: (401)Unauthorized

11. in test added lines before client call:
        binding.setUsername("Administrator");
        binding.setPassword("Password");
        value = binding.getListCollection();

Now I see:
{http://xml.apache.org/axis/}stackTrace:org.apache.commons.httpclient.ProtocolException:
Unbuffered entity enclosing request can not be
repeated.
at
org.apache.commons.httpclient.methods.EntityEnclosingMethod.writeRequestBody(EntityEnclosingMethod.java:483)

and no errors in the console...

oh, so close, so very close. At least I think its so
very very close...

Re: .NET cred (I think I am so much closer...) Unbuffered entity enclosing request can not be repeated.

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
Hmm...looks like this bug still exists. try the patch mentioned here:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/AXIS-1850

If that fixes your problem, then i will check it in ASAP :)

-- dims

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
John,

OK. I fixed the code
(http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=axis-dev&m=111334724900702&w=2).

If you get the latest CommonsHTTPSender from CVS (or the viewcvs) and
use it with HTTPClient 3.0 rc2, it will work. Please try it and let me
know.

Thanks for your patience,