Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com> on 2018/02/01 19:25:47 UTC

Re: Clerezza refactoring

+1

Tommaso

RE: Clerezza refactoring

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@factsmission.com>.
Hi Hasan

Thanks for the good work!

The dataset package seems a bit a leftover of rather messy things. I think having a DataSet interface in the main .api package would allow this package to be focused on proving a secured implementation of this interface.

Cheers,
Reto

Posted by Hasan Hasan <xu...@gmail.com>.
Hi all

Re: Clerezza refactoring

Posted by Hasan Hasan <xu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Furkan

Re: Clerezza refactoring

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Hasan,

Re: Clerezza refactoring

Posted by Hasan Hasan <xu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reto, all.

Sorry, I was sick the whole last week and did not check clerezza emails.
OK. I will move access to dataset, namely to org.apache.clerezza.dataset.
Regarding commons.rdf classes and interfaces, they are moved to
org.apache.clerezza.api.
Since clerezza is about rdf, I remove the rdf in the directory hierarchy.

cheers
hasan

RE: Clerezza refactoring

Re: Clerezza refactoring

Posted by Hasan Hasan <xu...@gmail.com>.
Dear all

Re: Clerezza refactoring

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.
Hi Reto

RE: Clerezza refactoring

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@factsmission.com>.
Hi Hasan

Re: Clerezza refactoring

Posted by Hasan Hasan <xu...@gmail.com>.
Dear all

RE: Clerezza refactoring

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
Hi Hasan

Re: Clerezza refactoring

Posted by Hasan <ha...@apache.org>.

RE: Clerezza refactoring

Posted by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org>.
Hi Hasan

Re: Clerezza refactoring

Posted by Hasan Hasan <xu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Reto

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 5:51 PM, Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Hasan
>
> The second argument would the graph to be added, or the initial content to
> be added to that named graph.

ah yes, of course.

thx
hasan