Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Nick Kornweibel <ko...@surfeu.de> on 2002/08/27 22:38:18 UTC

AW: Help getting started with Soap

Your servlet is deployed, but you have a class path problem....check that
your app server has the soap.jar in its classpath.

(the welcome page and all that do not ensure that the classpath is correct).

- Nick

Posted by Akin Ayi <ak...@aaa.mv.com>.
Thanks Nick, I was hoping it's not a classpath issue which I went over
carefully - soap.jar was set in the classpath

Both Server and Client are deployed on the same <localHost> I set only one
classpath, do I need a separate classpath for the app server.

-akin