Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Riccardo Ruffilli <ri...@mapsengineering.com> on 2008/03/12 11:35:47 UTC

T5 validator question

Hi All,

I'm working on validator class in my t5 application, and I've defined my own
validator
that implements Validator<Void, Object> I've registred them like t5
contribution in
my AppModule.java and then I can use them easily in my tag with the
parameter validator="validate:myownvalidator".

With the validate prefix I've noticed that t5 obtain a FieldValidatorImpl
that contains myvalidator
instance like _validate internal property.
I'd like to modelize my component to make it working without any template
explicit parameter
using a model class that wrap all my tag parameter in that way

<t:mycomponent t:mymodel="prop:componentModel" />

instead of

<t:mycomponent t:par1="prop:par1Value" t:par2="prop:par2Value" ..../>

and at rendering time My component get all that values from the model
specified.
That works fine exept for validator parameter because I need to obtain myown
FieldValidatorImpl
instance.

Any ideas about that ?

Many thanks in advance.

-Rick

Re: T5 validator question

Posted by Riccardo Ruffilli <ri...@mapsengineering.com>.
I've already found my answer in the magical

@Inject
private FieldValidatorSource _fieldValidatorSource;

with the

_fieldValidatorSource.createValidator(this, "myRegistredValidator", null);

everything works fine !

Bye

-Rick