Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jay Bose <di...@yahoo.com> on 2008/05/25 23:46:02 UTC

Dojo and TabbedPanel in Internet Explorer 7

I'm using Struts-2.0.11.1 in Dev-Mode. The Dojo Head is also in Debug Mode.

I have a tabbedPanel with one dynamic tab (for the purposes of this question). In
FireFox-2.0.X, the tab loads properly. In Internet Explorer-7.0, the tab does not load
properly. I've included the Dojo Debug statements for both browsers. Any ideas?

Just a side note: the page loads properly if I hold Ctrl and "force" a refresh of the
same page.

Dojo Debug Statements for FF2 - expected debug output
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.style replaced by dojo.html.style -- will be removed in version:
0.5
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.animation.AnimationEvent is slated for removal in 0.5; use
dojo.lfx.* instead. 0.5
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.animation.Animation is slated for removal in 0.5; use dojo.lfx.*
instead. 0.5
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.animation.AnimationSequence is slated for removal in 0.5; use
dojo.lfx.* instead. 0.5
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.Animation.* is slated for removal in 0.5; use dojo.lfx.* instead.
0.5
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: dojo.graphics.color.Color is now dojo.gfx.color.Color. 0.5
DEBUG: [message] Listening to msg_update to refresh
DEBUG: DEPRECATED: selectedTab deprecated, use selectedChild instead, will be removed in
0.5
DEBUG: dojo.widget.Parse: error:TypeError: page has no properties
DEBUG: widget ID collision on ID: subjectPanel

Dojo Debug Statements for IE7 - unexpected debug output
DEBUG:  failed loading  /appraiser/struts/dojo/src/widget/Manager.js  with error:
[TypeError: '__clobberAttrs__' is null or not an object]
DEBUG:  failed loading  /appraiser/struts/dojo/src/widget/PageContainer.js  with error:
[TypeError: 'dojo.widget.manager' is null or not an object]
DEBUG:  failed loading  /appraiser/struts/dojo/src/widget/TabContainer.js  with error:
[TypeError: 'dojo.widget.manager' is null or not an object]
DEBUG:  failed loading  /appraiser/struts/dojo/src/widget/ContentPane.js  with error:
[TypeError: 'dojo.widget.manager' is null or not an object]
DEBUG:  failed loading  /appraiser/struts/dojo/src/widget/LinkPane.js  with error:
[TypeError: 'dojo.widget.manager' is null or not an object]
DEBUG:  failed loading  /appraiser/struts/dojo/src/widget/PopupContainer.js  with error:
[TypeError: 'dojo.widget.manager' is null or not an object]
DEBUG:  failed loading  /appraiser/struts/dojo/src/widget/Tooltip.js  with error:
[TypeError: 'dojo.widget.manager' is null or not an object]
DEBUG:  DEPRECATED: dojo.style replaced by dojo.html.style -- will be removed in version:
0.5
DEBUG:  DEPRECATED: dojo.animation.AnimationEvent is slated for removal in 0.5; use
dojo.lfx.* instead. 0.5
DEBUG:  DEPRECATED: dojo.animation.Animation is slated for removal in 0.5; use dojo.lfx.*
instead. 0.5
DEBUG:  DEPRECATED: dojo.animation.AnimationSequence is slated for removal in 0.5; use
dojo.lfx.* instead. 0.5
DEBUG:  DEPRECATED: dojo.Animation.* is slated for removal in 0.5; use dojo.lfx.*
instead. 0.5
DEBUG:  DEPRECATED: dojo.graphics.color.Color is now dojo.gfx.color.Color. 0.5
DEBUG:  dojo.widget.Parse: error:[object Error]

Re: Dojo and TabbedPanel in Internet Explorer 7

Posted by Jay Bose <di...@yahoo.com>.
Owen, thanks for your response!

I did some more tweaking based on your original comment, and got it working.

Specifically, I have some javascript files in a jsp fragment being loaded by sitemesh.
Long story short, I had to make sure they all existed in one fragment. Which is why the
forced refresh showed up well, but fragments IE thought it saw before did not load
properly.

Posted by Jay Bose <di...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Owen Berry <ow...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jay Bose <di...@yahoo.com>.