Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/13 15:33:57 UTC

TeamCity: Mass run-all during weekend

Hi Igniters,

I am going to start mass run-all during weekend and will shedule 30 builds
at 20.30 MSK today, if nobody minds.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Re: TeamCity: Mass run-all during weekend

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.
Hi Igniters,

Unfortunately current run seems to show a more regress than previous:
- tests 512 suites 41 failed during current run all
- versus tests 433 suites 23 was at the end of may.

Such a significiant difference seemed to come not from randomized nature of
failures but from newly introduced issues.

I've attached full report:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/pages/viewpageattachments.action?pageId=73631266

Failures that looks as new are marked with red crossed icon in the report.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov