Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by afancy <gr...@gmail.com> on 2018/03/05 15:49:36 UTC

Embed chart in iFrame

Dear All,

I met a permission problem when I embedded a chart into a web page through
iFrame.
It seems that the current implementation only allows the charts that
support anonymous access to be embedded into a web page. It also means that
my notebook should be allowed anonymous access. But, this is not I want.

May I ask if there is any solution that my notebook is not available to the
public, except the charts so that I could embed it into other web pages.

Thanks!!

/afancy