Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nandeesh Kaggere <nk...@camsbycbs.com> on 2012/05/23 15:53:45 UTC

Problem in generating client stub

Hi,

This is one of those things.. that worked before. Now I am trying to
generate stub from a WSDL file as below. I have tried tweaking configuration
files unders \axis2\conf as well. If some one has an answer, can you please
share.

C:\ax2-1.6.0BD\bin>WSDL2Java -uri C:\tryStubs\CARDCLOS.wsdl -p
com.com.xx.wsclient.closeCard -d adb -s -Eosv

Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\ax2-1.6.0BD

Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\j2skd1.6_27

Retrieving document at 'C:\tryStubs\CARDCLOS.wsdl'.

(org.apache.axis2.description.

WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder).

Nandeesh

RE: Problem in generating client stub

Posted by Nandeesh Kaggere <nk...@camsbycbs.com>.
You are right Kishanthan. This command has generated the stub under
C:\ax2-1.6.0BD\bin\". I was looking for the stub in a different location and
I was side tracked by log4j message.

Thanks,

Nandeesh

  _____

This is one of those things.. that worked before. Now I am trying to
generate stub from a WSDL file as below. I have tried tweaking configuration
files unders \axis2\conf as well. If some one has an answer, can you please
share.

C:\ax2-1.6.0BD\bin>WSDL2Java -uri C:\tryStubs\CARDCLOS.wsdl -p
com.com.xx.wsclient.closeCard -d adb -s -Eosv

Using AXIS2_HOME:   C:\ax2-1.6.0BD

Using JAVA_HOME:    C:\j2skd1.6_27

Retrieving document at 'C:\tryStubs\CARDCLOS.wsdl'.

(org.apache.axis2.description.

WSDL11ToAllAxisServicesBuilder).

Can you post the error you are experiencing? According to your description
above, you have not given an output path for the generated code. In that
case, the code will be generated in "C:\ax2-1.6.0BD\bin\" directory.

Thanks,

Kishanthan.

Posted by Kishanthan Thangarajah <ks...@gmail.com>.