Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Sahaya Andrews <an...@apache.org> on 2017/07/21 18:22:42 UTC

Github documentation links

Did we link our GitHub page "Documentation" section to the new website
or is it still work in progress? They are returning 404.
e.g: https://github.com/apache/incubator-pulsar/blob/master/docs/Documentation.md

Re: Github documentation links

Posted by Matteo Merli <ma...@gmail.com>.
Yes, the README.md in root directory needs to be updated to point to the
website.

It couldn't be done in the same commit, because it took time to get the
website online after the commit.

I'm changing it right now, and I'll also add basic info on how to build
from source, since the README is what is included in the source
distribution and it will not be anymore the project "homepage".

--
Matteo Merli
<ma...@gmail.com>