Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Neale Rudd <ne...@metawerx.net> on 2012/07/06 08:51:40 UTC

Netbeans IDE v7.1 example runs on Glassfish but not TomEE

Hi Guys,.

This is a report from a customer we are encouraging to use TomEE.

>> Hi Neale
>> thanks for the info - I installed tomEE and found it does not work with
>> netBeans IDE v7.1 - it wont generate the JSF pages (no EE6 EJB support) I
>> think its because tomEE uses openEJB and not javax.EJB - however the
>> glassfish v3 server works a treat. Is there an issue for you with
>> glassfish?

Any idea what the cause is or how to fix it?

Best Regards,
Neale

Re: Netbeans IDE v7.1 example runs on Glassfish but not TomEE

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi Neale,

We worked on trunk about it.

- Romain