Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by gs...@nym3r0s.cc on 2020/08/04 19:49:55 UTC

Contributing to Kafka

Hi Team,

I've used Kafka at my workplace and am very impressed with it.
I would like to contribute to the Kafka project and have started taking a pass at some simple #newbie bugs where I can help.

I'm trying to take a pass at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-10186

Can you please add me as a contributor on both the JIRA and the wiki?

JIRA
username - nym3r0s
email - apachejira@nym3r0s.cc mailto:apachejira@nym3r0s.cc

Confluence
username - nym3r0s
email - apache@nym3r0s.cc

As an additional request, can I also please request to change my JIRA email from apachejira@nym3r0s.cc mailto:apachejira@nym3r0s.cc to apache@nym3r0s.cc mailto:apache@nym3r0s.cc ?

Please do let me know if I've reached the incorrect email list or if I'm missing anything.

Thanks,
Gokul

Re: Contributing to Kafka

Posted by Gokul Srinivas <ap...@nym3r0s.cc>.
Matthias,

I'm able to access the wiki and jira now thank you!
I signed up to the JIRA with a slightly different email address so
wanted to double check.

Not a major problem but it would make it a bit easier for me to manage.

Thanks,
-Gokul

Re: Contributing to Kafka

Posted by "Matthias J. Sax" <mj...@apache.org>.