Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Karin Stadler <ka...@gmx.de> on 2002/07/23 12:16:04 UTC

Transaktionmanagement and WSDL2JAVA

Hello to all,

I have to very different Questions:

A.) Does somebody know somthing about Web-Services and transaktion
management, special with distributed transaktion? I know, it isen't same standart in
the SOAP yet, only in the note from the 28.Nov. 2001 from the W3C is written
something about them.
And IBM is thinking about a middelware (should be implemented as Web-Service
also) between a client and the services. But does same REAL implementation
exist, or other concepts for transaktion managemaent? I would be happy about
any information to this subject!

B.) I would like to generate the JAVA-File from a WSDL-File, but it didn't
work.
I use AXIS from Apache and I'm a littel confused, because I made the
WSDL-File before from the Java-File, so would should be wrong with the WSDL-File?
What have I done wrong?

1.)Hier is my simple service:
public class Hello {
    public  static String sayHello( String name) {
            return " Hello  " + name;
    }

2.)Hier is the WSDL-File which I got at the time that I deployed the service
(Hello.wsdl):
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<wsdl:definitions
targetNamespace="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Hello/axis/services/Hello" xmlns="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
xmlns:apachesoap="http://xml.apache.org/xml-soap"
xmlns:impl="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Hello/axis/services/Hello-impl"
xmlns:intf="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Hello/axis/services/Hello"
xmlns:soapenc="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/" xmlns:wsdl="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/wsdl/"
  <wsdl:message name="sayHelloRequest">
    <wsdl:part name="name" type="xsd:string"/>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:message name="sayHelloResponse">
    <wsdl:part name="return" type="xsd:string"/>
  </wsdl:message>
  <wsdl:portType name="Hello">
    <wsdl:operation name="sayHello" parameterOrder="name">
      <wsdl:input message="intf:sayHelloRequest" name="sayHelloRequest"/>
      <wsdl:output message="intf:sayHelloResponse" name="sayHelloResponse"/>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:portType>
  <wsdl:binding name="HelloSoapBinding" type="intf:Hello">
    <wsdlsoap:binding style="rpc"
    <wsdl:operation name="sayHello">
      <wsdlsoap:operation soapAction=""/>
      <wsdl:input name="sayHelloRequest">
        <wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Hello/axis/services/Hello" use="encoded"/>
      </wsdl:input>
      <wsdl:output name="sayHelloResponse">
        <wsdlsoap:body
namespace="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Hello/axis/services/Hello" use="encoded"/>
      </wsdl:output>
    </wsdl:operation>
  </wsdl:binding>
  <wsdl:service name="HelloService">
    <wsdl:port binding="intf:HelloSoapBinding" name="Hello">
      <wsdlsoap:address
location="http://localhost:8080/axis/services/Hello"/>
    </wsdl:port>
  </wsdl:service>
</wsdl:definitions>

3.)And now the error-Message:
C:\Axis>java org.apache.axis.wsdl.WSDL2Java Hello.wsdl
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/wsdl/factory/WSDLFactory
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:359)
        at
org.apache.axis.wsdl.symbolTable.SymbolTable.populate(SymbolTable.java:350)
        at org.apache.axis.wsdl.gen.Parser$WSDLRunnable.run(Parser.java:244)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Thanks a lot in advance!
Karin

http://www.gmx.net