Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Ashique <as...@yahoo.com> on 2007/08/31 14:35:45 UTC

Axis2-1.2+rampart1.2 ....policy sample03 problem

Hi,

I am testing Axis2 with Rampart1.2. While testing the sample03 of policy i am getting  the following exception in the client side....

  [java] Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: unknown
  [java]     at org.apache.axis2.util.Utils.getInboundFaultFromMessageContext
ils.java:434)
  [java]     at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(Ou
AxisOperation.java:373)
  [java]     at org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute
tInAxisOperation.java:294)
  [java]     at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClie
java:520)
  [java]     at org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClie
java:500)
  [java]     at org.apache.rampart.samples.policy.sample03.Client.main(Unknow
ource)
  [java] Java Result: 1

If anybody can help me it would be great.

Thanks.

Riyadh

Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.
http://travel.yahoo.com/

Re: Axis2-1.2+rampart1.2 ....policy sample03 problem

Posted by Eran Chinthaka <ch...@opensource.lk>.

Hi Ashique,

First your exception is not that useful to track the problem. Can you
please provide with soap messages exchanged and the wsdl you are using.

Also, I've also encountered this meaningless exception couple of times.
It would be good if this place is fixed so that users will get the
proper exception message.

Thanks,
Chinthaka