Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by Richard <ri...@btinternet.com> on 2013/02/18 19:10:08 UTC

Using Maven Repo

Hi,

I'm working in an environment where I use both Ant / Ivy and Maven.

I don't want to have a separate Maven repository and Ivy cache with all of the libs duplicated on my machine.

I've configured Caches like this
 <
    ivyPattern="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/ivy-[revision].xml"
    artifactPattern="[organisation]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>

which is nearly what I want. The issue is that spring for example is stored in org.springframework folder rather than org/springframework folders.

Can anyone point out where I'm going wrong?

Many thanks.

Ric.cachesdefaultCacheDir="Path_to/.m2/repository"

Re: Using Maven Repo

Posted by Richard <ri...@btinternet.com>.
Hi,

In a simple case of RTFM I think I've figured this out!

<cachesdefaultCacheDir="Path_to/.m2/repository"
    ivyPattern="[orgPath]/[module]/[revision]/ivy-[revision].xml"
    artifactPattern="[orgPath]/[module]/[revision]/[artifact]-[revision].[ext]"/>

Not quite what I expected as there are a number of xml files in random looking folders that I wasn't expecting (more to read I think).

The jars are where I wanted them though.

I hope this is useful for someone else .

Cheers,

Ric