Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Gajo Csaba <cs...@cosylab.com> on 2009/12/08 10:25:36 UTC

How to download m2eclipse plugin?

Hello,

I would like to download the m2eclipse plugin, and I don't mean through
the update site. We need to provide our Eclipse pre-packaged with
m2eclipse, so we need to have the files handy. Anyone knows the url from
where we can download it? All I could find is the update site...

Thanks, Csaba

Re: How to download m2eclipse plugin?

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.
This is more of a question for the m2eclipse mailing list.

As with all eclipse update sites, you can download it and create your own
internal mirror. Would that help?
http://help.eclipse.org/galileo/index.jsp?topic=/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/reference/misc/update_standalone.html

/Anders

Posted by maven apache <ap...@gmail.com>.