Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by "Meyer, Stefan" <S....@S2neueinformatik.de> on 2007/01/10 14:23:09 UTC

Tree styles

I cannot find the appropriate style selectors to overwrite the icons in
a tree or treetable. I only found af|menuTree::undisclosed-icon for the
menuTree.

Re: Tree styles

Posted by Renzo Tomaselli <re...@tecnotp.it>.
Stefan, see
<http://www.oracle.com/technology/products/jdev/htdocs/partners/addins/exchange/jsf/doc/skin-
selectors.html>

A general rule for Trinidad: search for info at the Oracle site, but account
for renaming in components and attributes as specified at the Trindad site.
Finally look at sources. It's a kind of game.

\-- Renzo