Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Dmitrii Ryabov <so...@gmail.com> on 2018/09/26 11:46:28 UTC

Apache Ignite TeamCity Bot - wiki page available

Hello, Igniters!

You've all seen the messages with new failures from MTCGA.Bot.

But the bot can also be used to analyze TeamCity runs and to print tests
analysis results in the JIRA ticket.

Now you can learn how to work with the bot at the wiki page [1].

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Apache+Ignite+Teamcity+Bot

Re: Apache Ignite TeamCity Bot - wiki page available

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
Hi Igniters,

I've created a short description of TC Bot internals and usage of Apache
Ignite in GitHub markdown format:
 https://github.com/apache/ignite-teamcity-bot#internal-design

This should help newcomers and other contributors to understand the
internals of TC Bot. Should I have spare cycles to burn, I will develop
this description.

Sincerely,
Dmitriy Pavlov

Posted by Dmitriy Pavlov <dp...@gmail.com>.