Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Trent Rosenbaum <tr...@gmail.com> on 2006/04/20 16:08:37 UTC

[m2] - Maven IDEA Plugin

Hi there,

I am interested in using the IDEA plugin fro Maven 2 and was wondering when
the next release is expected?
>From my plugin-registry.xml file I can see that I am using release
2.0-beta-1 and I noticed an email saying that the latest SNAPSHOT contained
many more features over the current release.

Does anyone have more info on the subject?

Many thanks
Trent

Re: [m2] - Maven IDEA Plugin

Posted by Arik Kfir <ar...@gmail.com>.
well, you can't ;-)

I assume you reference the plugin in your pom right? (probably for
configuration...)
the only way I can see is temporarily removing that section before releasing
(as it doesn't really affect the build, only for development environment)
and restoring it after release. Perhaps someone has a better idea?

______________________________________

Re: [m2] - Maven IDEA Plugin

Posted by Roland Kofler <ro...@systemone.at>.

Re: [m2] - Maven IDEA Plugin