Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/09 11:30:35 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release commons-parent 9

This vote has passed with seven +1 votes from the following people:

Ben Speakmon
Jochen Wiedmann
Luc Maisonobe
Jörg Schaible
James Carman
Niall Pemberton
Paul Benedict

Thanks to everyone who voted - I'll cut the release shortly.

Niall

Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release commons-parent 9

Posted by Niall Pemberton <ni...@gmail.com>.
I've cut the release and plan to update the component poms to the new
version once its way to repo1.maven.org:

http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/commons/commons-parent/

Niall