Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Krzysztof Chmielewski <kr...@gmail.com> on 2021/12/16 22:55:55 UTC

Unified Source Interface in flink 1.12

Hi,
I know that FLIP-27 [1] was released in version 1.12 and I know that
currently (version 1.14) we can easily use a custom source connector that
implements new unified source interface as a corner stone for Table Source
Connector in SQL Api.

My question is, does version 1.12 also allows for using Source interface
implementation for Table Source as it is for version 1.14 or it was added
in post 1.12 versions?

After my very quick research based on FileSystemTable source it seems it is
possible in version 1.12. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Regards,
Krzysztof Chmielewski

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-27%3A+Refactor+Source+Interface

Re: Unified Source Interface in flink 1.12

Posted by Caizhi Weng <ts...@gmail.com>.
Hi!

It is possible for Flink 1.12. A major example is the Hive source [1].

Krzysztof Chmielewski <kr...@gmail.com> 于2021年12月17日周五
06:56写道: