Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by su2 <sh...@pexsupply.com> on 2009/11/11 17:01:08 UTC

PGT_CAPTURE is for capturing error ?

Hello Friends,

I was looking into the Payment Gateway Transaction Code and I was not able
to understand PGT_CAPTURE. It just says for capture but does not say
capturing what. Does it mean "error" response from gateway?

I really appreciate the help.

Thank you.
Shuchi-

Re: PGT_CAPTURE is for capturing error ?

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
It depends on context but in payment gateway I guess Capture means taking the money from the credit card account

Jacques

From: "su2" <sh...@pexsupply.com>