Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Jeffrey Porter <PO...@WMGMAIL.wmg.warwick.ac.uk> on 2005/10/14 11:59:45 UTC

how to set the class of selectItem text?

I have a radio button section setup. I want to set the class of the
label on each one.

JSP code...

<h:selectOneRadio id="discoveryLocation"
value="#{nonConformingMaterial.discoveryLocation}" layout="spread"
styleClass="selectOneRadio">

<f:selectItem itemValue="0"
itemLabel="#{my_properties['NCM_label_location_0']}" />

</h:selectOneRadio>

What I want in HTML...

<input name="radiobutton" type="radio" value="radiobutton" /> <span
class="bodyheading">Styled Up 2</span>

Re: how to set the class of selectItem text?

Posted by Volker Weber <us...@weber-oldenburg.de>.
see :
http://java.sun.com/j2ee/javaserverfaces/1.1_01/docs/tlddocs/index.html

enabledClass and disabledClass