Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Habib Ahmed Qureshi <TC...@emirates.com> on 2005/09/20 13:44:56 UTC

FW: DataAccess161 DaoManager.GetDao

Hi,

In DataAccess 1.6.1
DataManager.GetDao only has GetDao with signature of TYPE and not string.

My types are in a separate assembly

Dao.Interfaces

In this situation I am unable to load a type.

VB.Net
                dm = DaoAccessPoint.GetInstance().DaoManagerObj

                Dim tp As Type
                tp = Type.GetType("IApplicationUserDao")
                tp = Type.GetType("fullyqualifiedname.IApplicationUserDao")
                obj = dm.GetDao(tp)
                appuserdao = CType(obj, IApplicationUserDao)

None is working.
:/

What should be done?

HELP

Thanks in advance.

Habib Ahmed Qureshi
Software Engineer
Flight Operations Safety and Service delivery
Mob: 00971503966137; Tel: 00971 4 2133873

Re: FW: DataAccess161 DaoManager.GetDao

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.
I don't understand your question. If your project ships with an
assembly of types and that assembly is in the /bin folder, those types
should be automatically loaded.

What happens when you use this method to convert a string into a
System.Type?

 Type IBatisNet.Common.Utilities.TypesResolver(string)