Posted to users@maven.apache.org by EJ Ciramella <ec...@upromise.com> on 2009/02/27 22:04:40 UTC

Maven reporting

We have a standard "corp" type pom that defines a list of reports that
should be run/generated as part of every "site" build.

In a project that has this "corp" pom listed as a parent, I'd like to
NOT run a few of those reports.  Is there a way to exclude/override
which reports are run?

Re: Maven reporting

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
but the first version of a plugin used in a reactor is the one that
gets used, so if the parent is part of the same reactor, *and* gets
built first, your override of the version in the child will be ignored

Sent from my [rhymes with myPod] ;-)

Re: Maven reporting

Posted by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com>.

RE: Maven reporting