Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by "liubei@clustertech.com" <li...@clustertech.com> on 2017/12/12 03:07:33 UTC

camel snmpV3

hi,

       When I use came-snmp resive snmp info which version is 3,it can't go to the process methord.

    from("snmp:0.0.0.0:162?protocol=udp&type=TRAP&snmpVersion=3&securityName=test").process(new Processor() {
    @Override
    public void process(Exchange arg0) throws Exception {    }
    But when the snmp info which version is 1 or 2 is coming ,it can go to the process methord.    Can you tell me what's wrong with it,and How to make it work for "snmpVersion=3" info.
Thinks!

liubei@clustertech.com