Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Struts Two <st...@yahoo.ca> on 2008/06/08 18:42:25 UTC

Struts 2.0.11.1 and rich text editor

I have been trying desparetly to make rich text editor work on my project but it has been of no avail. So I was wondering if anyone out there can give me a hint on how to make it work or what I am doing wrong. In my header I have <s:head theme="ajax"/> and in my form  I have <s:textarea name="data" theme="ajax" cols="50" rows="10" value="Test Data 1" />
Nothing is being displayed. I then deployed showcase app for 2.0.11.1 on my server, and the rich text editor is being displayed okay in that app. I would appreciate if someone out there can help me with this.

Re: Struts 2.0.11.1 and rich text editor

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Is Dojo debugging turned on? Is app logging turned up? Is there anything in the logs? Do you mean *nothing* shows up, or your rich editor doesn't show up?

Dave