Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by sebb <se...@gmail.com> on 2006/02/03 14:45:42 UTC

Re: [Fwd: Re: redirect URL post-processor]

On 03/02/06, Alex Orloff <ao...@root.net> wrote:

> Thanks for the response.  I believe that JMeter is not following the
> BASE tag for embedded resourced (in my case, a gif).  This is a lower
> priority item for me, but if you have an idea about how to debug this or
> get it working please let me know.

What version of JMeter are you using?
Which parser? (check in jmeter.properties and jmeter.log)
Might be worth trying a different parser (edit jmeter.properties).

If that fixes it (or even if not) please raise a Buzilla issue and
then attach the source for the page that is not being correctly
processed, with details of which (if any) of the parsers don't process
the BASE tag correctly.

> The URL I'm trying to extract is the one that was redirected to -- ie.
> the one given with the 302 that was followed in the earlier step (so I
> can simulate a javascript click that accesses the location object and
> generates an URL).

If it is a 302, then Javascript is not involved, surely?

If the URL is buried in some Javascript, you'll need to extract it
using the Regex post-processor.

[...]