Posted to common-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Neil Bliss <ne...@neilbliss.com> on 2010/04/13 21:42:36 UTC

Contributing a Parascale fs implementation

Hi Folks,

I'm currently working at Parascale, and I've been given the go-ahead to open
source our org.apache.hadoop.fs implementation that understands how to
correctly derive replica placement information from a Parascale storage
cloud.  In converting over the source, however, I'm unsure if this code
should live under org.apache.hadoop.fs.* or if I should place it into
contrib.

What does the prevailing wisdom say?

thanks,

Neil

Re: Contributing a Parascale fs implementation

Posted by Neil Bliss <ne...@gmail.com>.
Will do Dhruba,  thanks!

Posted by Dhruba Borthakur <dh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Neil,