Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Evan Platt <ev...@espphotography.com> on 2009/09/30 19:15:26 UTC

Re: I am getting all external domain emails subject tagged as SpamSpam

At 10:02 AM 9/30/2009, you wrote:
>Guys
>I am getting all my external domain emails tagged as SpamSpam
>logs are attached.
>mail headers

Once again, please don't post in HTML.

So - what am I missing without wading through all the HTML?

Re: I am getting all external domain emails subject tagged as SpamSpam

Posted by Nauman Yousuf <na...@gmail.com>.
what you mean dns not found. overloaded with ham means?

--
Regards

Nauman Yousuf
0312-2201455
E-Eager, N-Noble, G-Genuine, I-Intelligent, N-Natural, E-Enthusiastic,
E-Energetic, R-Resourcefull --- ENGINEER

Re: I am getting all external domain emails subject tagged as SpamSpam

Posted by Benny Pedersen <me...@junc.org>.