Posted to discuss@apachecon.com by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2002/12/02 19:40:30 UTC

speaker feedback

hi...

   the conference organizers told me (as most conference organizers
do) that speakers would have some level of access to the feedback
forms submitted my the attendees of each session. I realize that these
things take time, but I was mostly curious if somebody is really
planning on sorting out that information and passing some reviews back
to the speakers eventually.

--Geoff

Re: speaker feedback

Posted by Rodent of Unusual Size <Ke...@Golux.Com>.
Geoffrey Young wrote:

>    the conference organizers told me (as most conference organizers
> do) that speakers would have some level of access to the feedback
> forms submitted my the attendees of each session. I realize that these
> things take time, but I was mostly curious if somebody is really
> planning on sorting out that information and passing some reviews back
> to the speakers eventually.

that is the plan, yes.