Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michal Gruca <mi...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/23 21:24:52 UTC

[ANN] Polish blog about Tapestry 5

Hi all,
I started writing blog about tapestry some time ago. Today I announced that
in public. Till I'll get comfortable with writing on regular basis I'm
planning to stick to my mothers tongue and that is polish. Later on I plan
to do couple screen casts in English, maybe switch language totally on all
posts.
I hope to convince some people to tapestry camp. Currently i'm writing step
by step tutorial. If any one is interested please request translation in
comments or use google translate ;)
Please cross your fingers for success and enough of my self motivation to
keep on writing new stuff :) Hope that this blog will be another reference
for tapestry freshers.

oh, and address :P http://mgruca.wordpress.com

Regards
Michał Gruca

Re: [ANN] Polish blog about Tapestry 5

Posted by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com>.
Very very nice ! I am also Polish, and reading your blog seems natural
and enjoyable. Some stuff obviously covered on the Tapestry site, with
Howard's tutorial, etc..

This brings a thought. Possible translations for tapestry.apache.org ?
I could help with Polish :)

Adam

Posted by Michal Gruca <mi...@gmail.com>.
Don't worry to much about exception page, it's important for me that it gives
me information, I don't need to like colors ;) Besides while translating, I
guess that most of context data may be lost. My blog posts won't be 100%
serious, it's just not my style. I'm big fan of T5, else I wouldn't follow
it for over 2 yrs or something like that ;)

@Adam: I don't believe as it is needed. It would also require a lot of work.
Also maintaining page later on would be pain. I prefer to cover same topics
on my blog as a reference with other examples (guess game is probably not
the best example of that ;) Sorry for just copying it, but I had no better
idea to show simple mechanism

Regards
Michal

Re: [ANN] Polish blog about Tapestry 5