Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/19 22:03:46 UTC

wicket push (comentd) and ajaxlazyloadingpanel

I update a label using cometd.  It was working fine.
this label was inside a panel . Now I   changed the panel  to
AjaxLazyloadingPanel , the cometd  listener is no more responding to
comentd message , if I  change it back to Panel it works , please tell me
cometd has any problems with AjaxLazyLoadPanel ?

Re: wicket push (comentd) and ajaxlazyloadingpanel

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.
my case I have a table with ajax pagination , this is in a page.

each row in table has a panel to  which  I added comet  behaviour.

now when user clicks on second page I refresh this table showing the new set
of records .

Now if some  user sends  a message to a component which was in page one   I
am getting component not found exception, invalid url exception .

WicketMessage: org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component
dataTableContainer:form:dataTable:dataTable:body:rows:16:cells:5:cell:programsContainer:programs:1:programContainer:status
not found on page gov.hhs.acf.web.pages.common.inbox.InboxPage[id = 2],
listener interface = [RequestListenerInterface
name=IActivePageBehaviorListener, method=public abstract void
org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]
Root cause:
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component
dataTableContainer:form:dataTable:dataTable:body:rows:16:cells:5:cell:programsContainer:programs:1:programContainer:status
not found on page gov.hhs.acf.web.pages.common.inbox.InboxPage[id = 2],
listener interface = [RequestListenerInterface
name=IActivePageBehaviorListener, method=public abstract void
org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveListenerInterfaceTarget(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:426)
     at
org.apache.wicket.request.AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.resolveRenderedPage(AbstractRequestCycleProcessor.java:471)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:144)
     at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.step(RequestCycle.java:1310)
     at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.steps(RequestCycle.java:1428)
     at org.apache.wicket.RequestCycle.request(RequestCycle.java:545)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doGet(WicketFilter.java:479)
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WicketFilter.doFilter(WicketFilter.java:312)
     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)
     at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:265)
     at
org.acegisecurity.context.HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.doFilter(HttpSessionContextIntegrationFilter.java:249)
     at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:275)
     at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:149)
     at
org.acegisecurity.util.FilterToBeanProxy.doFilter(FilterToBeanProxy.java:98)
     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)
     at
org.springframework.orm.hibernate3.support.OpenSessionInViewFilter.doFilterInternal(OpenSessionInViewFilter.java:198)
     at
org.springframework.web.filter.OncePerRequestFilter.doFilter(OncePerRequestFilter.java:76)
     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.FilterChainImpl.doFilter(FilterChainImpl.java:56)
     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.doIt(WebAppServletContext.java:3684)
     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext$ServletInvocationAction.run(WebAppServletContext.java:3650)
     at
weblogic.security.acl.internal.AuthenticatedSubject.doAs(AuthenticatedSubject.java:321)
     at
weblogic.security.service.SecurityManager.runAs(SecurityManager.java:121)
     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.securedExecute(WebAppServletContext.java:2268)
     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.WebAppServletContext.execute(WebAppServletContext.java:2174)
     at
weblogic.servlet.internal.ServletRequestImpl.run(ServletRequestImpl.java:1446)
     at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.execute(ExecuteThread.java:201)
     at weblogic.work.ExecuteThread.run(ExecuteThread.java:173)
Complete stack:
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.request.InvalidUrlException:
org.apache.wicket.WicketRuntimeException: component
dataTableContainer:form:dataTable:dataTable:body:rows:16:cells:5:cell:programsContainer:programs:1:programContainer:status
not found on page gov.hhs.acf.web.pages.common.inbox.InboxPage[id = 2],
listener interface = [RequestListenerInterface
name=IActivePageBehaviorListener, method=public abstract void
org.apache.wicket.behavior.IBehaviorListener.onRequest()]
     at
org.apache.wicket.protocol.http.WebRequestCycleProcessor.resolve(WebRequestCycleProcessor.java:262)

Posted by Rodolfo Hansen <kr...@gmail.com>.
Adding a cometd behavior on some other component else (that isn't lazily
loaded and isn't hidden) should work.

Posted by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rodolfo Hansen <kr...@gmail.com>.
maybe some header javascript is not being rendered now...

I will try to check later on.