Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Elliot Metsger <em...@jhu.edu> on 2006/08/18 04:37:04 UTC

1.1 Push (was Re: JSR-286 Early Draft 1 available for review)

David H. DeWolf wrote:
 > I Totally agree.  We need a push towards 1.1 final.

Hi all, I agree it would be a good thing to get 1.1 final out.  I
apologize - I've been slowly making my way through issues for 1.0.2
primarily because there's a lot about Pluto that I don't know so I'm
taking extra time to educate myself.

I'm all for a push for 1.1 final and will try to get up to speed on the
1.1 architecture so I can contribute there as well.  Is the list of
issues to be fixed for a final release up to date?  It seems long
already, and it seems there are some "big ticket" items.

I need a vacation from work anyway.  I should schedule a week off from
work and just work for Apache that week :)

Elliot

Re: 1.1 Push (was Re: JSR-286 Early Draft 1 available for review)

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Elliot Metsger wrote:
> David H. DeWolf wrote:
>  > I Totally agree.  We need a push towards 1.1 final.
>
> Hi all, I agree it would be a good thing to get 1.1 final out.  I
> apologize - I've been slowly making my way through issues for 1.0.2
> primarily because there's a lot about Pluto that I don't know so I'm
> taking extra time to educate myself.
>
> I'm all for a push for 1.1 final and will try to get up to speed on the
> 1.1 architecture so I can contribute there as well.  Is the list of
> issues to be fixed for a final release up to date?  It seems long
> already, and it seems there are some "big ticket" items.
>
> I need a vacation from work anyway.  I should schedule a week off from
> work and just work for Apache that week :)

Sounds great :)

I'm starting to dig into 1.1 as I try to use it within Cocoon; but as
always I haven't found a shop where I can buy time yet...

Carsten

http://www.s-und-n.de
http://www.osoco.org/weblogs/rael/