Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> on 2008/06/17 16:41:39 UTC

Posted by Ulhas Bhole <ul...@iona.com>.

Posted by Bharath Ganesh <bh...@gmail.com>.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 8:11 PM, Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org> wrote:

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Eoghan Glynn <eg...@iona.com> wrote:

Posted by Eoghan Glynn <eg...@iona.com>.

Posted by Emeka Kanu <em...@hotmail.com>.
+1

http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/msnnkmgl0010000002ukm/direct/01/

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.1

Posted by Jeff Genender <jg...@apache.org>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.1

Posted by Jarek Gawor <jg...@gmail.com>.
+1

Jarek

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.1

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
+1
Freeman

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.1

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

We have 13 +1 votes, 10 PMC binding:

+1 PMC: dkulp, jgenender, seanoc, ubhole, apaibir, eglynn, bmargulies,
ffang, wjiang, jgawor
+1 Committer: bganesh
+1 Other: ekanu, plipka

Thus, this vote passes.   I'll get the artifacts released.

Dan

On Jun 17, 2008, at 10:41 AM, Daniel Kulp wrote:

---
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org
http://www.dankulp.com/blog

Re: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.1

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Willem

RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.1

Posted by "O'Callaghan, Sean" <se...@iona.com>.
+1

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.1

Posted by "Paibir, Ajay" <aj...@iona.com>.
 +1

Ajay

RE: [VOTE] Release CXF 2.1.1

Posted by Pawel Lipka <p....@amg.net.pl>.
+1

--

Pawel Lipka

IT Architect

 AMG.net  businesstechnology consulting

 http://www.amg.net.pl

Łąkowa 11, 90-554 Lodz, tel/fax (42) 296 11 32

Tresc niniejszej wiadomosci moze byc poufna. Jezeli nie jestescie Panstwo
jej adresatem, to rozprowadzanie  lub wykorzystywanie zawartych tu
informacji jest zabronione.