Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2015/06/04 10:32:34 UTC

[UPDATE] Karaf Decanter 1.0.0.M1

Hi all,

We are heading to a first milestone release of Karaf Decanter.

Thanks to all contributions from different people (Achim, Christian,
Morgan, ...), we have have now a good first set of collectors and appenders.

Now, I would like to add the SLA support, as well as a first webconsole
to be able to display and update the SLA (and have kibana4 in a
dedicated frame).

I think it would be great to include this for M1. I have something
likely ready, that I gonna push.

Thoughts ?

Regards
JB
--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: [UPDATE] Karaf Decanter 1.0.0.M1

Posted by Morgan Hautman <mo...@gmail.com>.
+1 for me.

Also a new Redis Appender incoming too! ;)

Regards,
Morgan

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi JB,

big +1 from my side. The nice thing about the current architecture, new
appenders can be added any time.
For a 1.0 final I might be able to provide a cassandra based storage with
appender.

regards, Achim

--

Apache Member