Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Igor Drobiazko <ig...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/11 01:03:46 UTC

[ANN] Manning Publications translates my Tapestry 5 book

Hello folks,

great news for all of you who wished my Tapestry 5 book to be translated
into English. Manning Publications informed me today that the translation
agreement is finalized. We start working on the English version of the book.

Read more on my blog:

http://blog.tapestry5.de/index.php/2010/06/11/manning-publications-translates-my-tapestry-5-book/

--
Best regards,

Igor Drobiazko
http://tapestry5.de/blog

Re: [ANN] Manning Publications translates my Tapestry 5 book

Posted by Christian Riedel <cr...@googlemail.com>.
congratulations! :)

Posted by Inge Solvoll <in...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Borut Bolčina <bo...@gmail.com>.
This week is full of god news!

Posted by Markus Feindler <Ma...@gmx.de>.
Great news, I enjoyed reading the german version of your book!

Posted by Antonio Fernández <an...@jaraxa.com>.
Congratulations !! ;-)

Posted by Antonio Fernández <an...@jaraxa.com>.
Congratulations !! ;-)

Posted by Alex Kotchnev <ak...@gmail.com>.
Igor,
   do let us know when the book enters MEAP, I can't wait to see it.

Regards,

Alex K

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.

--