Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by Peter Shipley <ps...@nomensa.com> on 2004/07/03 01:05:55 UTC

Lenya 1.2 problems

Are the incubating lenya binaries going to be updated in the light of
recent events ? It seems that with the recent CVS tagging issue for 1.2
they haven't been updated.

BXE-0.9.4
Kupo-1.0.3
Lenya-1.2 (-ish actually a snapshot of the head release very shortly
after 1.2 was tagged, and I have had problems with the 1.2 tag which the
list has provided info about.

Simple test...open a default document and save it in each editor.

Expected results is that the page doesn't change, and you can save it
and then open and save it in any other default editor.

Actual results is that a document edited with kupu can not be
successfully saved in any other default editor

A typical error message is:

<error>
RELAX NG Validation failed:
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/work/oneformeditor/authoring/tutorial/new_doctype.xml:2:152:
error: required attributes missing
/usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/work/oneformeditor/authoring/tutorial/new_doctype.xml:18:26:
error: unfinished element
</error>

Known problem with Kupo 1.0.3 ?

  FWIW, I have experienced many problems trying to get a published 1.2
version running. The following may have no weight but they do come from
observations. This may not be 100% accurate as I didn't catalog every
move I made but rather tried to get something to work. A lot may be
redundant but:
  - latest kupo 1.1 beta 2 has errors for me
  - trying cocoon-2.1.5 with bxe-snapshot, kupo-1.1b2 was strange (bxe
would not load, kupo output some text and gave up (almost like a startup
page)
- common problem trying to run lenya-1.2 (see above) against
cocoon-2.1.5 yielded HTML serializer errors

In short, experience tells me to:
  - ignore kupo as it causes problems
  - ignore cocoon-2.1.5 as it aint happening for me (what exactly is the
benefit for lenya 1.2 for 2.1.5 against 2.1.4?)

At the moment I have got a version of lenya slightly post 1.2, compiling
against cocoon 2.1.4, using bxe 0.9.4 and all is dandy.

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Jonathan Linczak wrote:

> However, you mention that the serializers need to be patched.  I just
> downloaded the CVS version a couple of hours ago.  Do I still need to
> add this patch in, or has this been added in CVS already?

no, I reverted it this morning. So it should be fine again.

Michi

> Jon

Michael Wechner

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.
On Jul 7, 2004, at 2:11 PM, Rolf Kulemann wrote:

> On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 17:44, Jonathan Linczak wrote:
>> On Jul 6, 2004, at 11:28 AM, Michael Wechner wrote:
>>
>>> the CVS version is actually good except for the new serializers, but
>>> you can
>>> patch them within
>>>
>>> src/webapp/sitemap.xmap
>>
>> I installed the release on the website (not the one from CVS) and
>> people were getting those Kupu A accented characters again,
>
> Which archive have u installed ? Source or binary? Did u used the
> lenya.war with tomcat or did u used JEtty? I ask because I want to
> reproduce your problems.

I installed the source distribution provided on the website, marked as
release 1.2 (Juni 27, 2004).  This was the link on the website here:
http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/lenya/.  Here is my install
process:

  - Downloaded the source release, marked as
incubating-lenya-1.2-src.tar.gz.
  - Unzipped into /usr/local/
  - Copied $LENYA_HOME/src/cocoon/local.* into $COCOON_HOME
  - Changed to directory $COCOON_HOME
  - Ran ./build.sh clean
  - Ran ./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp
  - Changed to directory $LENYA_HOME
  - Copied build.properties.sample to build.properties
  - Changed appropriate variables to point to /usr/local/cocoon
  - Changed cache directory for Tomcat Jakarta 5.0.25 from "Standalone"
to "Catalina"
  - Enabled uploads line
  - Exited out of file and ran ant install
  - Changed to directory $CATALINA_HOME/webapps
  - chown -R tomcat:tomcat lenya
  - service tomcat start

I am using Tomcat, not Jetty.  The ant install copies the files I need
into the webapps directory in Tomcat.

  - I go to http://server-name:8080/lenya/
  - I click on the Default Publication and login as lenya/levi
  - I click on Edit -> Edit with Kupu
  - I add a couple of sentences with two spaces in between each.  I save
the document.
  - I go back and edit it again with Kupu, and the A accented characters
appear.

Jon

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, 2004-07-07 at 17:44, Jonathan Linczak wrote:
> On Jul 6, 2004, at 11:28 AM, Michael Wechner wrote:
>
> > the CVS version is actually good except for the new serializers, but
> > you can
> > patch them within
> >
> > src/webapp/sitemap.xmap
>
> I installed the release on the website (not the one from CVS) and
> people were getting those Kupu A accented characters again,

Which archive have u installed ? Source or binary? Did u used the
lenya.war with tomcat or did u used JEtty? I ask because I want to
reproduce your problems.

> and the
> Admin interface for adding users was flaky (sometimes adding users
> would stop at a white screen instead of bringing you back to the Users
> page, sometimes deleting a user wouldn't, and sometimes restarting
> Tomcat would bring back users I thought were deleted), so I downloaded
> the CVS version without the "RELEASE_1_2" tag and installed it on our
> test servers.

Using Jetty or Tomcat?

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.
On Jul 6, 2004, at 11:28 AM, Michael Wechner wrote:

> the CVS version is actually good except for the new serializers, but
> you can
> patch them within
>
> src/webapp/sitemap.xmap

I installed the release on the website (not the one from CVS) and
people were getting those Kupu A accented characters again, and the
Admin interface for adding users was flaky (sometimes adding users
would stop at a white screen instead of bringing you back to the Users
page, sometimes deleting a user wouldn't, and sometimes restarting
Tomcat would bring back users I thought were deleted), so I downloaded
the CVS version without the "RELEASE_1_2" tag and installed it on our
test servers.  Sure enough, the A accented characters went away again.

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 18:12, Christian Stocker wrote:
> On 6.7.2004 17:51 Uhr, Jonathan Linczak wrote:
>
> > On Jul 6, 2004, at 11:28 AM, Michael Wechner wrote:
> >
> >> the CVS version is actually good except for the new serializers, but
> >> you can
> >> patch them within
> >>
> >> src/webapp/sitemap.xmap
> >

> >> or download the 1.2 release from
> >>
> >> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/lenya/
> >>
> >> HTH
> >>
> >> Michi
> >

> > Yikes, no wonder I was having issues.  So, if I go and install the 1.2
> > release on the website instead, will the BXE 0.9.5 work, because it was
> > the one that was complaining about the XMLSerializer being broken in
> > Mozilla 1.7 and FireFox 0.9 / 0.9.1
>
> Just to avoid further confusion.
>
> The Javascript XMLSerializer in Mozilla 1.7 and Firefox 0.9(.1) is
> broken. Installing Lenya will not fix Mozilla ;) And it has nothing to
> do with the "broken" Serializers in Lenya/Cocoon/wherevertheyare
>
> If you want to use BXE (no matter which release of BXE and Lenya), you
> have to use Mozilla 1.6/Firefox 0.8 or one of the recent nightlies
> (where the bug is fixed).

Yep, but potentially, the dummy namespaces can also cause problem re
lenya and bxe. So, if u see sth like "namspace dummy is defined twice",
u could remove all the dummy ns decls from all docs under
content/authoring.

The Mozilla bug also explains why I have not seen the problemm all the
time when testing Lenya 1.2....I used Firfox 0.8....now I use 0.9....

Thank you for the hint chregu.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Christian Stocker <ch...@bitflux.ch>.

On 6.7.2004 18:12 Uhr, Christian Stocker wrote:

>> Yikes, no wonder I was having issues.  So, if I go and install the 1.2
>> release on the website instead, will the BXE 0.9.5 work, because it
>> was the one that was complaining about the XMLSerializer being broken
>> in Mozilla 1.7 and FireFox 0.9 / 0.9.1
>

> Just to avoid further confusion.
>
> The Javascript XMLSerializer in Mozilla 1.7 and Firefox 0.9(.1) is
> broken. Installing Lenya will not fix Mozilla ;) And it has nothing to
> do with the "broken" Serializers in Lenya/Cocoon/wherevertheyare
>
> If you want to use BXE (no matter which release of BXE and Lenya), you
> have to use Mozilla 1.6/Firefox 0.8 or one of the recent nightlies
> (where the bug is fixed).

Just to avoid even further confusion ;)

that should read: "one of the recent *mozilla* nightlies".
I can't fix the bug in BXE...

chregu

--
christian stocker | Bitflux GmbH | schoeneggstrasse 5 | ch-8004 zurich
phone +41 1 240 56 70 | mobile +41 76 561 88 60  | fax +41 1 240 56 71

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by "Reto M. Kiefer" <re...@codedculture.com>.
Hi,

> The Javascript XMLSerializer in Mozilla 1.7 and Firefox 0.9(.1) is
> broken. Installing Lenya will not fix Mozilla ;) And it has nothing to
> do with the "broken" Serializers in Lenya/Cocoon/wherevertheyare

Sorry for beeing slightly off topic, but does anybody know if this issue
is fixed in Mozilla 1.7.1, I can't find the changelog of the new release?

TIA

Reto

--
CODED CULTURE Internet Solutions
Reto M. Kiefer

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 18:31, Jonathan Linczak wrote:
> On Jul 6, 2004, at 12:12 PM, Christian Stocker wrote:
> >
> > Just to avoid further confusion.
> >
> > The Javascript XMLSerializer in Mozilla 1.7 and Firefox 0.9(.1) is
> > broken. Installing Lenya will not fix Mozilla ;) And it has nothing to
> > do with the "broken" Serializers in Lenya/Cocoon/wherevertheyare
> >
> > If you want to use BXE (no matter which release of BXE and Lenya), you
> > have to use Mozilla 1.6/Firefox 0.8 or one of the recent nightlies
> > (where the bug is fixed).
> >
> > chregu
>
> Thanks for the clarification on the Serializers.  I had thought they
> were connected in some way.  I downloaded the incubating release and
> everything seems to be going well.

Are u really seeing the changes after u saved with bxe?
If so, u made it. If not , remove the dummy ns decls from your docs.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.
On Jul 6, 2004, at 12:12 PM, Christian Stocker wrote:

> Just to avoid further confusion.
>
> The Javascript XMLSerializer in Mozilla 1.7 and Firefox 0.9(.1) is
> broken. Installing Lenya will not fix Mozilla ;) And it has nothing to
> do with the "broken" Serializers in Lenya/Cocoon/wherevertheyare
>
> If you want to use BXE (no matter which release of BXE and Lenya), you
> have to use Mozilla 1.6/Firefox 0.8 or one of the recent nightlies
> (where the bug is fixed).
>
> chregu

Thanks for the clarification on the Serializers.  I had thought they
were connected in some way.  I downloaded the incubating release and
everything seems to be going well.  Thanks all for your help.  I just
can't believe in a few hours people are going to be using this to
create the new website!  :)

Jon

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Christian Stocker <ch...@bitflux.ch>.

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
the CVS version is actually good except for the new serializers, but you can
patch them within

src/webapp/sitemap.xmap

  <map:serializer name="xml" logger="sitemap.serializer.xml"
mime-type="text/xml" src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.XMLSerializer"/>
<!--
    <map:serializer name="xml" logger="sitemap.serializer.xml"
mime-type="text/xml"
src="org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.XMLSerializer">
      <encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
    </map:serializer>

resp
    <map:serializer name="html" logger="sitemap.serializer.html"
mime-type="text/html" pool-grow="4" pool-max="32" pool-min="4"
src="org.apache.cocoon.serialization.HTMLSerializer">
<doctype-public>-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01
Transitional//EN</doctype-public>
<doctype-system>http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd</doctype-system>
<buffer-size>1024</buffer-size>
<encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
</map:serializer>
<!--
<map:serializer name="html" logger="sitemap.serializer.html"
mime-type="text/html" pool-grow="4" pool-max="32" pool-min="4"
src="org.apache.cocoon.components.serializers.HTMLSerializer">
<encoding>UTF-8</encoding>
</map:serializer>
-->

Jonathan Linczak wrote:

> On Jul 3, 2004, at 3:48 AM, Rolf Kulemann wrote:
>
>> Patches are welcome. The best would be to get rid of all the dummy stuff
>> if possible.
>

> I, too, have been experiencing these problems when using the CVS
> version tagged as RELEASE_1_2.  Because I'm supposed to be launching
> this to the college community for use today, I'm wondering now what
> the recommended release is that doesn't have all these issues?  Should
> I download from CVS without the tag "RELEASE_1_2" or is there
> someplace else I should be downloading from?
>
> Jon

Michael Wechner

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 17:58, Jonathan Linczak wrote:
> On Jul 6, 2004, at 11:44 AM, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
>
> > Please have a look in this directory:
> > http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/lenya/
> >
> > Is that version bug free? No, but try it.
> >
> > Andreas
>
> Andreas, thanks for the heads-up, but I need to release today so I
> don't have much time to check out each version.  Are there any major
> bugs?  What bugs are there?  I'm having trouble right now with BitFlux
> saving anything in Lenya, telling me that my version of FireFox has a
> broken XMLSerializer (the first I heard of this and I have been using
> BitFlux for some time in this browser).  Will I have to apply Michael's
> patches in order for this to work?

U can use Lenya 1.2. If u want to usee bxe and _not_ the one form
editor, remove all dummy namespace decls from your docs under
content/authoring. BXE should work quite good than.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 19:09, Rolf Kulemann wrote:
> On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 18:48, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
> > Jonathan Linczak wrote:
> >
> > > Are there any major bugs?
> > > What bugs are there?
> >
> > Use the "Bug Tracker" link on this page and you can see a list of known bugs
> > (and enhancement requests):
> > http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/community/index.html
> >
> > Do not be shocked by the length of the list. It is good if a large percentage of
> > existing bugs and missing features is known.

Sorry, this mail went out without my permission :)

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ma...@rolf-kulemann.com>.
On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 18:48, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
> Jonathan Linczak wrote:
>
> > Are there any major bugs?
> > What bugs are there?
>
> Use the "Bug Tracker" link on this page and you can see a list of known bugs
> (and enhancement requests):
> http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/community/index.html
>
> Do not be shocked by the length of the list. It is good if a large percentage of
> existing bugs and missing features is known.

> Andreas

Rolf Kulemann

Excess on occasion is exhilarating.  It prevents moderation from
acquiring the deadening effect of a habit.
		-- W. Somerset Maugham

PGP/GPG public key:
	 http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x6B4EA7EA

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Tue, 2004-07-06 at 18:48, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
> Jonathan Linczak wrote:
>
> > Are there any major bugs?
> > What bugs are there?
>
> Use the "Bug Tracker" link on this page and you can see a list of known bugs
> (and enhancement requests):
> http://cocoon.apache.org/lenya/community/index.html
>
> Do not be shocked by the length of the list. It is good if a large percentage of
> existing bugs and missing features is known.

An important one, which might stop your show is that users can not edit
their profiles. This is fixed in the cvs version, iirc.

--
Rolf Kulemann

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Andreas Kuckartz <A....@ping.de>.

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.
On Jul 6, 2004, at 12:39 PM, Jean Pierre LeJacq wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Jul 2004, Jonathan Linczak wrote:
>
>> On Jul 6, 2004, at 11:44 AM, Andreas Kuckartz wrote:
>>
>>> Please have a look in this directory:
>>> http://cvs.apache.org/dist/incubator/lenya/
>>>
>>> Is that version bug free? No, but try it.
>>
>> Andreas, thanks for the heads-up, but I need to release today so I
>> don't have much time to check out each version.  Are there any major
>> bugs?  What bugs are there?  I'm having trouble right now with BitFlux
>> saving anything in Lenya, telling me that my version of FireFox has a
>> broken XMLSerializer (the first I heard of this and I have been using
>> BitFlux for some time in this browser).  Will I have to apply
>> Michael's
>> patches in order for this to work?
>
> Which version of firefox are you using?  The latest firefox and
> mozilla (1.7) have a problem with saving.

Yup, as everyone has alluded to, I am using the latest version of
FireFox.  It's a shame these are the ones with the errors.  I'll be
downloading the older versions soon, just finishing up the install of
Lenya and the environment to be sent out to everyone.  Thanks all for
your help!

Jon

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Jean Pierre LeJacq <jp...@quoininc.com>.

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Jonathan Linczak <li...@hiram.edu>.

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2004-07-03 at 01:05, Peter Shipley wrote:
> Simple test...open a default document and save it in each editor.
>
> Expected results is that the page doesn't change, and you can save it
> and then open and save it in any other default editor.

I wonder why all these problems ( I can reproduce them) did not occur
when we tested the release. And it was tested over quite some time while
we waited for the incubator nodd. However we face problems now and I
started to track them down a little.

(Tests made with Jetty)

1.) Using the one form editor first in order to edit and save a doc
works fine.
2.) editing a doc first with kupu breaks editing with one form since

lenya:dummy="FIXME:keepNamespace" dcterms:dummy="FIXME:keepNamespace">

Is not inserted anymore.

-> BUT NOW BXE editing works fine again <-

Lets see what bxe does if we use bxe first on a fresh doc:

Here a log snippet after save+exit:

ERROR   (2004-07-03) 09:24.35:039   [sitemap.generator.stream]
(/default/authoring/index.html) PoolThread-4/StreamGenerator:
StreamGenerator.generate()
org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Attribute "dummy" was already specified
for element "html".
        at
org.apache.excalibur.xml.impl.JaxpParser.fatalError(JaxpParser.java:443)
        at org.apache.xerces.util.ErrorHandlerWrapper.fatalError(Unknown
Source)        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown Source)
        at org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLErrorReporter.reportError(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.xerces.impl.XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.scanStartElement(Unknown
Source)

So, everything is related to the dummy namespaces. The pattern is as
follows.

* BXE does NOT work if the dummy ns is present, see the log snippet.
* OneForm editor ONLY works if dummy ns is present
* Kupu works fine but removes the dummy ns

The funny thing is I'm hunting the BXE related dummy ns problem since
quite some time, but it is really a heisenbug.

This dummy ns thingy is an old dragon living in Lenya caves. Someone
needs to cut off its seven heads.

So, if one wants to get bxe working (always) make sure that dummy ns are
not inserted into the doc to edit.

I'm glad this happens again :)

More hints:

The docs under default/content/authoring all contain things like

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
xmlns:xhtml="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml"
xmlns:dcterms="http://purl.org/dc/terms/"
xmlns:lenya="http://apache.org/cocoon/lenya/page-envelope/1.0"
xhtml:dummy="FIXME:keepNamespace" dc:dummy="FIXME:keepNamespace"
lenya:dummy="FIXME:keepNamespace" dcterms:dummy="FIXME:keepNamespace">

Remove all the dummy ns decls and bxe works fine (sometimes bxe seems to
like the dummies depending on the moonphase or so). Or one could write a
xsl which inserts and removes the dummies. So that bxe and the one form
editor work fine side by side.

I can swear that bxe worked fine all the weeks on the demo machine and
here at home...I tested it very often...
Are there any attestors?

Well, I hope this mail makes the editor heisenbug family more
transparent.

Re: Lenya 1.2 problems

Posted by Rolf Kulemann <ro...@apache.org>.
On Sat, 2004-07-03 at 01:05, Peter Shipley wrote:
> Are the incubating lenya binaries going to be updated in the light of
> recent events ?

No, because they are what is considered to be 1.2.

> It seems that with the recent CVS tagging issue for 1.2
> they haven't been updated.

Yes, because the archives ARE 1.2, but cvs wasn't reflecting that
properly, sorry. I hope this is fixed now.

> BXE-0.9.4
> Kupo-1.0.3
> Lenya-1.2 (-ish actually a snapshot of the head release very shortly
> after 1.2 was tagged, and I have had problems with the 1.2 tag which the list has provided info about.
>

> Simple test...open a default document and save it in each editor.
>
> Expected results is that the page doesn't change, and you can save it
> and then open and save it in any other default editor.
>
> Actual results is that a document edited with kupu can not be
> successfully saved in any other default editor
>
> A typical error message is:
>
> <error>
> RELAX NG Validation failed:
> /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/work/oneformeditor/authoring/tutorial/new_doctype.xml:2:152:
> error: required attributes missing
> /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-5.0.25/webapps/lenya/lenya/pubs/default/work/oneformeditor/authoring/tutorial/new_doctype.xml:18:26:
> error: unfinished element
> </error>

Yes, this has to do with the magic dummy namespaces.

> Known problem with Kupo 1.0.3 ?
>
>   FWIW, I have experienced many problems trying to get a published 1.2
> version running. The following may have no weight but they do come from
> observations. This may not be 100% accurate as I didn't catalog every
> move I made but rather tried to get something to work. A lot may be
> redundant but:
>   - latest kupo 1.1 beta 2 has errors for me
>   - trying cocoon-2.1.5 with bxe-snapshot, kupo-1.1b2 was strange (bxe
> would not load, kupo output some text and gave up (almost like a startup
> page)
> - common problem trying to run lenya-1.2 (see above) against
> cocoon-2.1.5 yielded HTML serializer errors
>
> In short, experience tells me to:
>   - ignore kupo as it causes problems
>   - ignore cocoon-2.1.5 as it aint happening for me (what exactly is the
> benefit for lenya 1.2 for 2.1.5 against 2.1.4?)

There was problem with the persistence store in cocoon 2.1.4 which is
fixed in cocoon 2.1.5.

> At the moment I have got a version of lenya slightly post 1.2, compiling
> against cocoon 2.1.4, using bxe 0.9.4 and all is dandy.

Indeed some bugs are already fixed for post 1.2 :)

I will have a look to thinks this evening.

--
Rolf Kulemann